translate this blog

go back to dp home

Sunday, September 27, 2009

i love love love lula



This weekend I treated myself to a brief getaway...a trip to the blue mountains and a stay at lilianfels. 
I noticed the latest Lula issue was out, and I broke my little rule of "no mags" and bought it for my trip away. It is bad of me...but lula is my little joy...I justified my purchase as I will keep it forever and ever?!
Lula has produced a beautiful little short film SPELL, which reminded me very much of PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK. and LOVER SS09 white moon rising. The misty atmosphere,  lacey white frocks and loosely pulled back hair...so pretty.






LOVER SS09 white moon rising

2 comments:

  1. OH LULA! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT MAG FOR AGES! WHERE DO THEY SELL IT?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my copy on Oxford St, Surry Hills (the newsagent on crown st end!).
    I think the mag only comes out every 3months or so?...so it's very special!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete